Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.scarffl.net.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website and Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means aside from the Website and Application;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application including, by way of example and not limitation, any information provided in any blog, social network or other public forum.
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website or Application. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or in our Applications or on or through any of their features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have received any information from a child under 18, please contact us.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, professional license or certification number, date of birth, credit or debit card number or other financial information (for payment purposes only), photographs and images, career and employment information, education records, and other similar information that you may provide to us (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application, which may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties (including, for example, our business partners) pursuant to agreements between us and those third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or Application is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our services, purchasing services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone number), between you and us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”), including photos and images stored on your device. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website or Application, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Analytics. We may use third party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Such tools use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. Such information may include, without limitation, dates, times and durations of visits to our Website, page views and site navigation patterns, and information about your device such as IP address, location, operating system and web browser.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website, Application and their contents to you;
- to understand demographics and content preferences and otherwise administer our business activities;
- to send marketing communications and other information regarding our products and services;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters or targeted advertising on the Website. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such newsletters, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account settings page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
If you live in California, you have certain rights related to accessing and deleting your data, as well as learning who we share your data with. If you live in Australia, you have the right to make a formal complaint with the appropriate government agency. Users outside of the United States should note that we transfer data to the US and other areas outside of the European Economic Area.
Users in California
Users who are California residents have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, (“CCPA”). If you are an eligible California user, included in these rights are:
- “Right to Know” — You have the right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you and access a copy of your personal information.
- “Right to Deletion” — You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
- “Right to Non-Discrimination” — If you choose to exercise any of your rights under CCPA, SCARF will treat you like all other users. In other words, there is no penalty for exercising your rights under CCPA.
- “Right to Opt-Out” – You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights under CCPA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at SCARF, Attn: Training Department, 1216 Patrick Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741. CCPA allows you to designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify you and/or your agent’s identity before fulfilling your request.
Additionally, for more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it, please see the sections above entitled “What Data We Get” and “How We Get Data About You.”
To learn about the business and commercial purposes for which your personal information is collected and the categories of service providers who have access to your personal information, please see the sections above entitled “What We Use Your Data For” and “Who We Share Your Data With.”
As a California resident, you also have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to training@SCARF.com with the phrase “California Shine the Light” and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address.
Since there is no widely accepted standard for the browser-initiated Do Not Track signal, we do not currently recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals.
Users in Nevada
SCARF does not sell its users’ personal information or personal data. Nonetheless, Nevada residents have the right to submit a request that we do not sell your covered personal information, which you can do by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at SCARF, Attn: Training Department, 1216 Patrick Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741.
Users in Australia
If you are an Australia resident and you have a complaint, you may refer it to the office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”). You can contact OAIC by visiting www.oaic.gov.au; forwarding an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; telephoning 1300 363 992; or writing to OAIC at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001.
Users Outside of the U.S.
In order to provide the Services to you, we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. By visiting or using our Services, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in the United Kingdom (“UK”), Switzerland, and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas. Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your data supervisory authority.
Personal data is also processed outside of the UK, Switzerland, and the EEA by our SCARF group companies, or our service providers, including to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services as described in Section 4. We have entered into data processing agreements with our service providers that restrict and regulate their processing of your data on our behalf. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by SCARF and its processors.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services (available at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full);
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account settings page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Website or Application and visiting either the Settings or Account settings sections of our Application or Website. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Website or Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
- Contact Information
How to Contact Us:
Attn: Training Department
1216 Patrick Street,
Kissimmee, FL 34741